The Security Rule
Covered entities must implement appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures to:
Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all e-PHI they create, receive, maintain or transmit.
Identify and protect against reasonably anticipated security threats.
- Build and Maintain a Secure Network and Systems
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
K-12 Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
This is back side content.
Exploited-Missing person investigations